Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

You have a lot of nice new toys to keep you busy so get back on that recording horse and lay down a winner for us to hear Robbie. Seriously though, I know how life can put a damper on the creative and motivational side of things but sometimes all it takes is that first push of the record button to get it all rolling again. Nice things need to be used  ;)

By the way, how well does that Jam Hub work? I always thought it was an innovative concept for jamming with your buds but I've never had the opportunity to try one out. I wish I lived closer....I would ask to pop over and give it a whirl .

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Facemask93

Thanks Kari , Farrell when i bought it i had my doubts , but in reality it works just like they say in the ad , it even comes with a remote for the drummer so he can adjust his settings without moving ,  & the sound quality is A1 , obviously you can still hear vocals & acoustic guitar , but all in all you can be as loud as you want with the rest of the band

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Hilary

Oh my Lord Rob, you've got some kit there! You'll get back to it when the time's right, there's no rush. In the meantime, you could always have a road trip to Hampshire we're not far away, if you don't want to see me there's always Bruno :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

AndyR

Nice looking stuff there Rob :)

Very jealous of the Roland drums (no space here, otherwise I'd have some by now).

You'll be back in action soon.

I've been off the music for a few months as well. Due to piles of decorating/gardening, oh and the IPL got in the way a bit too :D

I did manage to write a song or two, but I haven't switched on a recording machine for ages, though.

Only got a week or two more to go on the house-stuff, and the fingers are starting to recover, so I should be back in action again soon...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Greeny

Some very cool gear (and pictures), Rob. I had a work-enforced period of musical downtime recently, but you'll get your mojo back with a vengeance soon enough. And we'll get to hear it :-)

Nice cigar-box guitar btw. I made one recently, and they're a lot of fun.

ODH

Hmm...  that's some lovely kit you've got there Rob.

Took a couple of photos of my 'studio', which now has its own room, at least, after finishing the extension.

Three guitars;
Squier Mustang Bass (around 2 years old)
Ibanez Talman acoustic (a bit less than 2 years old)
Tokai Breezysound (Telecaster).  This is my main guitar.  It's a 1982 Breezy which I bought on Oxford Road Manchester in 1986 after seeing Wilko Johnson (in Band on the Wall) and being inspired to get a Tele.  Had it ever since.

Zoom R16 and my AKG studio headphones.

The computor is connected to the R16 but I only use a wav editor - Goldwave - for cleaning tracks and the final master / mp3 version.  And the odd bit of reverse reverb which you can't do on the Zoom.

Not in the picture are the Boss DR-5 Dr Rhythm section (which I've been using for nearly 20 years), xylophone, tamborine, Korg MicroKORG XL, various guitar effects (which I hardly ever have time to use now - I use the onboard effects in the Zoom 99% of the time).

The coin sorter next to the computer is not currently a part of my recording setup.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Facemask93

Very nice Nick , its good to have somewhere to lay out your gear without having to keep putting it away

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

bruno

All very nice - and very neat. Won't take a picture of mine in full flight as there's instruments, boxes and cables everywhere  :-[

Facemark - you need to start to get over the hump. We've all been there - and you start with a blank sheet, and nothing will come - however once its starts, it won't turn off. So doing is the key, even if you think its crap, just keep at it, and it will come.

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

SteveB

^   ^    ^   ^

Spaces & Places for making music - Nice!  9{}
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon