What does your home studio look like?

Started by SdC, May 13, 2009, 04:15:20 AM

Flash Harry

Quote from: Blooby on May 08, 2015, 02:06:48 PMLeft-handed people tend to rub me the wrong way.

Ba-zing!

Back to lurking now.

Yup - that's why I do this.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

kenny mac

Hi dudes,it's been a long time coming but finally set myself up with my own home studio where I can just relax and everything is there,so out of the loft Area and into this room  ;D

Redler

Nice pics Kenny!

I see electric drums, which model?
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

AndyR

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

kenny mac

Quote from: Redler on February 22, 2016, 10:43:57 PMI see electric drums, which model?
Hi Kari,it's an Alesis Dm ,It my entry level into the electronic drum world.
I realised I wanted to get back into drums after playing around on the drumkit at the Scotmet so I'll eventually upgrade to a mesh kit.
However it does have a good sound and more importantly it sits neatly and unobtrusive in the corner of the studio ;D

Hook

That is a great set up Kenny, I have to admit to a bit of jealousy. I must be happy with my car, corner and 1/4 of garage...ill post some pics later. It's great to have a proper studio Kenny, also nice to have all your gear displayed and accessible. I'm super happy for you!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

Quote from: Hook on February 23, 2016, 04:10:09 AMThat is a great set up Kenny, I have to admit to a bit of jealousy. I must be happy with my car, corner and 1/4 of garage...ill post some pics later. It's great to have a proper studio Kenny, also nice to have all your gear displayed and accessible. I'm super happy for you!
Rock on!
Thanks Hook,it's been a long,long time coming but one of my girls has bought herself a new House and My wife gave me the go ahead to do this as she know what it means to me to do this sort of thing so,I feel lucky as I've spent so many years up in my attic  ;D

ODH

If you need any overflow storage for any of those Les Pauls, Kenny, I'm happy to help you out.

Nice looking space for being creative.  I used to have one a bit like that, now it's toddler toy overspill storage (as is pretty much all the rest of the house) :(

I'd love to show you a picture of my studio, but I'm currently typing out this reply on it...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter