Welcome to the “48 All Stars”......(NEW UPDATE 01/01/2010)

Started by The Reverend 48, June 12, 2009, 12:53:27 AM

Tony W

Quote from: steelguitar on December 30, 2009, 02:08:53 PMThank you, Tony W, for the daniel's solo working now!!!
Very very good, Daniel!!! the blues scales have no secrets for you now!
a funky fender guitar sound, some little chromatisms, and, beautyfull bends!!!

This backer is good, but why do you say "a plethora" of them : there are different backers for this song?

steelguitar

48 has a long list of backers that he sends to his students (me being one of his students) I have enough to keep me occupied in the basement for months at a time! I don't know what your level of playing is, but 48 is a top notch instructor if you fancy a little tutelage. He has had great guitarists turn to him for a little help.

**EDIT** I tracked down some of your music.... fantastic!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

thanks to all of you for the kind comments. I can't tell how proud I am, 8) you are all so talented people.  8) 8) 8)
Indeed 48 has started a very generous project here. Having to play for the coach makes all the difference. All you need is half an our every day. These lessons have even changed my way of listening to music. Now I hear scales and bends and slides and licks everywhere. A real journey.

Happy new year from France the all the community
Daniel
hou hou ha ha

Tony W

Half hour a day?

I personally spend a minimum of 2 hours a day practicing. I'm not naturally gifted, so I compensated with dedication and hard work.

Half hour a day? Wow Daniel! I'm really impressed with that.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

What better way to celebrate a new year.......
May I present our latest "All Star" to reach this milestone!
The one and only Tazzy and her Sweet Blues Solo
Well Done Tazzy Take a bow.....
BTW Tazzy is the first to complete this far without a BR recorder......

Time:
0:00
Volume:

Ferryman

Just popped over here to listen to what's been going on and have to say that both Daniel and Tazzy's efforts are excellent, lovely feel and tones to both. Mike, it looks like the All Stars will start 2010 stronger than ever, I expect to see you with your own TV show on New Year's Eve at the end of the year!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

Well done Tazzy this is nice and smooth. 8) Amazing how different all these solos sound, with the same backer and the only few notes aloud. Can't wait to hear  some more
dAniel
hou hou ha ha

steelguitar

Hi all the micro br / songcrafters recorders community,
I wish you a happy new year!

48, Can I play on your backer and propose my own solo to the community?
I do not study your guitar lessons (it seems to have a real succes, and Daniel is an excellent guitar student...)), but i think your  exercise is very good for your students, but also for anybody to progress, technically and musically!!!
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Satchwood

Wow so many accomplishments from the All Stars!!!  Amazing takes on each unique one - smooth, clean, and melodic - Kudos to all and Kudos to the teacher as well!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Daniel !! Sorry It took me so long to get to this, been too busy lately. But what great addition you are to the all-stars!! Really enjoyed your melodic playing, and you've got a great tone in that guitar of yours!!

Tazzy !! You obviously have a lot of music in your blood! This seems to come so natural to you. love your smooth playing.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Just love the blues and good to hear that you're all feeling the music rather than just playing the notes. I'm a newbie and I'm so impressed at the generosity of you all to give time and effort to each other. Hopefully I will be able to post some of my own stuff in the next month if Britain doesn't come to a standstill in the cold and we run out of electricity. :D  willie
recorder
Boss BR-800