Main Menu

Ooooh

Started by Rata-tat-tat, March 23, 2009, 03:33:16 PM

launched

I've got this one in rotation on the PiePod - And like I said before, Premium Bump!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Holy Shnike!!!!!!

This is superb!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

pjd1

Amazing !!! tremendous composition and clever as well !!!
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Hook

I love this brother, thanks for the heads up! Super cool atmosphere....very inspiring!
Tampaska On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

thetworegs

This is a piece of magic all by its self...Pure Voodoo.......now wheres that dam chicken gone i want some of that!!!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

64Guitars

Love the "ooo"s and that flanged guitar sound.

[error: png image
recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

maxit

ooohhh is the words coming to my mouth LOL - strange and interesting, I'm looking forward to see where it can take ...
recorder
Audacity

SwanSong

HI there very unique sound and very creative with
the tool s and intruments used congrats NEIL.!

Rata-tat-tat

Thanks guys... I should try and do another one similar to this while my studio is down... Might be a good thing to keep my sanity in the upcoming months with the move...

Is it just me???... or did we piss the weatherman off... especially here in Alaska???... I swear... I'm gonna start building an Arc...Eric I'll be floatin down your way and then we'll have to swing by and pick up Mark... I've never seen so much rain... The place is flooding!!!...This all comes after a record snow fall for 2011 season. They are evacuating places... I haven't seen this ever in this area... We've lived here for almost 20 years... I'm pretty safe where my house is, but this is crazy... Hurricane force winds... Electric out... I'm gonna miss the landscape but I gotta tell ya I could use some sunshine... and this weather sux...What's next a major earthquake??... I'm goin batty I tell ya...Maybe I'll write a song about it!!! Sorry I'm done ranting!! Have a nice day all!!!

recorder
Tascam DP-02

launched

Was just listening to the Tampaska version, it's still on my mp3 player from way back, pops up on shuffle now and again. Love it!

I wonder how many feet you'd get if that rain was snow!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover