Main Menu

Ooooh

Started by Rata-tat-tat, March 23, 2009, 03:33:16 PM

dragonshade

Wow, this is outstanding!! How wickedly creative.
I cannot even imagine how you constructed this.

This could get very interesting.

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: wiley on March 24, 2009, 04:59:44 PMMaybe we should do a collab with every one adding a different sort of instrument.  Pop bottles anyone.  This was GREAT!!!!

Wiley... say I think you may be on to something here :o I think this is a great idea for a collab. Say.... start with 4 measures and have everyone add their 4 measures worth on the board. Might have to get a little creative on how to do this as far as creating a pattern for everyone to follow. Definately something I would be interested in.... fun stuff.

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

indierik

Incredibly inventive! I love it! It most certainly is spooky kind of reminds me of Dead Can Dance, with a splash of David Byrne, but, of course it's unique.

Can't wait to hear more.
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Wiley

Maybe you could just lay down (quote a backing track sort of)  and then everyone could add something. I don't know but I think it would be fun.  I can make glasses sing. LOL

Greeny

Got something coming on this. I'm just waiting for my nose to become unblocked. It's not a great vocal style!  :D

Wiley

Ok rat-a-tat,  I went to the music store today and bought an egg rattle, ukulele, and glass slide bar.  Went to store and bough 12 pack of bud light bottles.  don't know how many sounds I might need, besides I can drink the bud  Have yet to dig out my wine glasses and then I'll be ready to go. LOL  Oh I forgot I do have a bongo drum and tamborine, cowbell, and jaws harp.  Could be interesting.

jackofall

I loved this! Where's the film to go with it? Siounds a bit like the sort of music Ennio moriconne would come up with. Inspiring, original, interesting. More of this please!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Flash Harry

How could I have missed this rather brilliant piece of work? It's marvellous.

Quite inspired.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

I got pretty close to getting something vocally, but it just didn't work with the music. I had to hang my head in shame and admit defeat. Sorry. It's just perfect as a standalone instrumental anyway  :)

danieldesete

well what a way to start a sun-day morning.  :) This is so new and refreshing, thanks. And for sure it could be the intro or a break in the rock opera.
hou hou ha ha