Ooooh

Started by Rata-tat-tat, March 23, 2009, 03:33:16 PM

Greeny

With your permission, I feel inspired to try some vocals on this. It's just too tempting  :D

It's so unconventional that it might not work though. We'll see  ;)

Geir

Hey you just beat me to it Tim, was going to ask the same thing except I was thinking about putting on a guitar-voice.

May we?

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Quote from: gtalfsen on March 24, 2009, 09:22:30 AMHey you just beat me to it Tim, was going to ask the same thing except I was thinking about putting on a guitar-voice.

May we?

G.

Let's do both! I have the flu, so I'm not sure my voice is up to much at the moment anyway

Guitar-Maniac

strange and unsual... i like it ;D
Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

tafka

this track is awesome as it stands.i would not like to bog it down with guitar...i don't find its the correct instrument.
Tim it would be VERY interesting with a vocal.. but as you say permision. thats nice. What would you do??

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Wiley

:D :D :D You just made my day!!  I pushed the play and was not expecting this.  My miniature schnauzer's ears popped up and I think she thought aborigini's or something were after her. LOL LOL My tears rolled.  But aside from that this is great.  Maybe we should do a collab with every one adding a different sort of instrument.  Pop bottles anyone.  This was GREAT!!!!

Ted

An inspiration!

I'm working on a couple of songs right now where I want some atmospheric stuff throughout, but I was thinking it wouldn't really be possible with the MBR.  You've proven that I underestimated what's possible.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Geir

Quotethis track is awesome as it stands.i would not like to bog it down with guitar...i don't find its the correct instrument.
You're right Witchita.
I've tried it now for a couple of hours, and tho' it's really fun to play to I can't really add anything to the quality of the piece, so I withdraw the request !!!   :-[

G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

As everyone else has said, this is just fantastic - so original. Do you have David Byrne living in your kitchen? Atmospheric, spooky, weird, off the wall, just loved every minute of this. And it's cleverly produced, I love the vocals on there. Very well done, please keep your imagination working like this!!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Wow guys thanx for all of the kind comments... Hey I would love to hear anything you guys want to add to this "Tim & G" I say go for it... I actually encourage it... will be interesting for sure. I know you guys have inspired me... glad to say I could do the same for you. I would love to continue on with this one. ;D

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02