I Lied

Started by henwrench, November 29, 2010, 04:58:41 AM

henwrench

Quote from: Zen Master FuzzFace on January 26, 2011, 02:35:14 PM
Quote from: henwrench on January 26, 2011, 02:21:20 PMOh yea, got this rubbish played on the radio. A real one. Like you have in your car. But it was only 'local' radio. Like on some maniacs CB. Or something.  ;)

henwrench

Congratulations!
Was hearing yourself on the radio a feedback loop of exhiliration as many others have described the experience?

The most interesting part is hearing the song before and the song after your own. How it all fits in. Like a jigsaw. Of shit..... ;)

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

xicpanad

WOW this is something special! Very diferent style, very original, so creative! The great mixing makes it even better too. Very good job!
Congrats

Music is my life, life is my inspiration...

FuzzFace

T.C. Elliott

Seeing as I missed it the first time around I'm gonna comment now. It's great. I listened to the remix and am suitably impressed. The chorus of "i lied" was a perfect touch. It's catchy and memorable and good in all the good ways.

p.s. the guy who fixes my car has a cb , i could get it played on some mechanics radio.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

cuthbert

One of my faves, by one of my faves. :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Rata-tat-tat

Ohhh man.... I've been sleepin... Missed this beauty. That second mix is a real smasher buddy. I'm havin this with sum beer!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hook

This is spectacular! That pitch rise into the falsetto is on fire brother and...well...I'm a little taken with the uke and you uke so very well!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely