I Lied

Started by henwrench, November 29, 2010, 04:58:41 AM

pjd1

Classic song from you Henny , it stands alone by itself and that UKE  man is cool ,,

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

Quotejust in case anyone is interested
:-*

love it  :-*

and yes  :-*
i'm always interested  :-*
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Yes, yes, and I'll just say it again for emphasis, yes.  I love it.  great new mix.  The old new is the new old, and it is as fresh as a... well lets just say it sounds really fresh... my mind was conjuring up all sorts of images just there.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

stoman

Crazy. But I like it! :)

Regards,
  Steffen

Gnasty

Trying to get caught up from being an absentee. This is the most stellar production and you`ve  done many.

You make that Uke shine all the time. Actually i hear every track like they are playing raw by themselves. That sax is amazing and your I Liiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddd high vocals are really perfect fit in the song.

Stellar job as always Hen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

FuzzFace

Yeah this is awesome.
This is the kind of thing I need.

Ferryman

Excellent remix Henny, it brought it to life nicely. Some great additional tocuhes and bringing the vox out really helped. Great bass groove as always and a quirky and infectious slice of Henwrench magic. Love it.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

des0free

This is insanely good and goodly insane at the same time.  Excellent equalization in the mixing (I wish I knew how to do this).  Top notch bass playing.  The vocal jump to falsetto is awsome.   
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR