I Lied

Started by henwrench, November 29, 2010, 04:58:41 AM

Covermark

Hi Henwrench. The Sax is a real good add. Makes the song complete!

FuzzFace

Yeah who played the sax?

lectric

First time I have posted twice on same song.  But this gem deserved it and more.  I never get tired of listening to it. I like that little laugh in it. Love love love that VOX.  I thought a uke was a cute novelty sound.  But in your case its beatiful. I bet family and friends are always saying " How about playing that uke song lied for us"!!!!!! Thanks for a breath of fresh air......Lectric
Dance as if no one were watching.
Sing as if no one were listening.
And live every day as if it were your last.
- Irish proverb

henwrench

Quote from: Zen Master FuzzFace on December 14, 2010, 04:13:42 PMYeah who played the sax?

Sax was compiled from bits off 'Freesound'. Took longer to construct than to do the rest of the shit put together, including 'writing' it....

Quote from: lectric on December 15, 2010, 08:33:20 AMI bet family and friends are always saying " How about playing that uke song lied for us"!!!!!!

If only....they just think I'm an annoying, bi-polar asshole who should shut up and grow up!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: henwrench on December 15, 2010, 01:00:46 PMIf only....they just think I'm an annoying, bi-polar asshole who should shut up and grow up!!
yours sound like mine...Hahahaha.  Remember its not you, its them...all of them...they are the nutters.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

FuzzFace

Quote from: Bluesberry on December 15, 2010, 01:18:12 PM
Quote from: henwrench on December 15, 2010, 01:00:46 PMIf only....they just think I'm an annoying, bi-polar asshole who should shut up and grow up!!
yours sound like mine...Hahahaha.  Remember its not you, its them...all of them...they are the nutters.

I'm in good company.

Oldrottenhead

be careful what you say guys... it is a known fact that anyone who says "i'm mad me!" are usually very boring or mad in the literal sense.

lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tangled Wires

How you get so many hooks and melodies in your songs is beyond me.

This is right up there with your best, in my opinion, it is total quality.

After about 30 seconds of this song, and before the vocal came in, the missus came in from another room, popped her head round the door and said "Henwrench?"

Instantly recognisable and insanely good.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

Oh yea, got this rubbish played on the radio. A real one. Like you have in your car. But it was only 'local' radio. Like on some maniacs CB. Or something.  ;)

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

Quote from: henwrench on January 26, 2011, 02:21:20 PMOh yea, got this rubbish played on the radio. A real one. Like you have in your car. But it was only 'local' radio. Like on some maniacs CB. Or something.  ;)

henwrench

Congratulations!
Was the experience of hearing yourself on the radio the feedback loop of exhiliration it is made out to be?