Six (Original)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, July 26, 2010, 03:37:09 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Six
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hey folks... sorry I haven't been around here for a while. Been out fishin... enjoying everything that Alaska has to offer. It's been rainy as heck for about a week. Needless to say I've been doin some more Kaos stuff. Here's a little ditty (Techno) I call "Six". I think some guitar could be added to give the track a melody... off kilter guitar leads would be nice. Or perhaps some cowbell... More cowbell!!!LOL

For anyone interested this was all done with the Kaossilator key of (C), basically started with a beat in the "P" presets and just kinda grew from there. The meter is going to be a little off since I didn't stay with any type of timing structure... just kinda let it take it's own form. Anyhow... feel free to use as a backer or whatever tempts you. Inspired by beer... lot's of beer.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

hardlock

Very cool techno vibe!  My first thought was it's the perfect background for a video of old 50s clips of robots.  I found a few on Google vids and Youtube and DLed them only to find I can't edit them in Windows Movie Maker due to them being in FLV and MPG-4 format.  Have tried all afternoon with free converters etc with no luck.  Anyone know the best way to go with this?  Until I figure it out, watch this while it's playing to get the idea.  ;D

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5702917622894925196&hl=en#
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Rata-tat-tat

Hardlock... LOL yes.... yes... yes. I only wish I knew anything about video editors. That would be such a great vid... I got that Herbie Hancock kinda vibe goin and just went with it. Great idea.... Thanks for the listen

V/R
Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

launched

Hey, this is killer stuff, bro! And I like how you configured the Kaossilator - Sounds great.

Glad to see you're still roaming about!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SwanSong

VERY COOL . and i still say we should have an electonica fest and i know
guitars have that capability now. for u guitar player.s and does the micro
do that also . just wondered. re creating tune.s not familar with it. enjoyed
great for a movie sci fi . like a star wars tc NEIL

hardlock

recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

mr2kewl

way cool Tod!!

i wasn't going to post a Kaos piece i did recently, but yours has moved me to submit it.

i think we should do a Kaos challenge.

great sound!!!

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Hi, just listened to Mr2Kewl and I'm beginning to get hooked on the Kaossilator. Virtually unlimited possibilities and this piece shows an enormous amount of potential. Gotta wait to get home for a download to do this piece justice.............Good Stuff  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

I like it a lot. Like some of the Kraftwerk stuff (which I love...), it has an off-kilter groove and all sorts of clever departures that lifts it way above run of the mill electronic-based dance music. I love the tones you're using. I'd better steer clear of Kaossilators... I'd be seriously hooked doing stuff like this.

I'm not sure what you would want to add to this... it sounds quite complete to me...

Great work!

Flash Harry

Wow! 

I need some of that Beer!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.