Six (Original)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, July 26, 2010, 03:37:09 PM

Redler

Fine techno music, Rata-tat-tata!!! I'm listening this via headphones and this really works!! Both sounds, music and arrangement is just fantastic!! Cool!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

That Kaoss thingy ma jig, sure makes some cool sounds ,really love the feel on this. loved it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Tony W

I'd love to see a stop animation video along with this. Wicked cool. I love that Kaoss.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman_1957

Truly wonderful Tod, glad you pointed me over here. This is some of the best Kaossilator work I have heard, there's a great vibe here but you never resort to pointless finger twiddling on the touch pad. Great use of the different sounds as well, and nice work on the arpeggiator! Very, very cool indeed, I love this. More please!!!

And Hardlock, the vid is absoultely sick as our younger bretheren say. Great work all round!

Cheers,

Nigel

Rata-tat-tat

Hey guys... thanks for all the listens and comments. Truely appreciated. Hardlock thanks for doin that vid. Man it really is a fitting track for that sortta thing. DANGER DANGER WILL!!! Sooo Wicked LOL

After going out to the Kaossilator forum I found Nigels stuff and it blew me away. For anyone who hasn't had the opportunity to try the KAOS... It truely is a very addictive instrument and yes the possibilities are really endless in my book. However... mastery of the touch pad is not happening anytime soon for good ole RAT... I gotta hand it too you Nigel your precission is spot on. This took many takes to get the sounds I was trying to acheive and I still ended up with a few hicups in there... maybe one day I'll fix it. Yah right!!! Until then I will continue to cheat with Audacity.

I wanted to showcase the KAOS's ability to transform different percusive beats along with melodies. Thanks for the compliment Nigel... the arpeggiator is very sweet... I was able to enhance the percussion through arpegging the heck out of some of the instruments... this also took many takes to get it right. I even arpeggiated the drums "I think" little tipsy by then.
Anyhow for those who haven't heard Nigel's post ... here's a "Reciprocating" HI-JACK aka
RECIPROJACKER.

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=2229.0

Thanks all Tod

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Geir

Missed this one while I was busy covering Beatles last summer :) Glad I found it now !!

Fabously cool !!!

Gotta love that kaossilator !!

BUMP
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

maxit

Six_ah
Time:
0:00
Volume:
yea, what a fun! I just tried some impro over it, turned out this words:

Come on baby
Say it's true
Don't believe it
You can do

Move your feet now
Fill the beat
On the street now
Breakdance lives

Come on baby
Do it again
Do the shake now
Aint no pain

Do it faster
Do it cool
Do it baby
Till it's good, move on !

recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Hell yah Maxit... Never dream'd anyone would try to lay something over top of that one... That fits quite well.... I could here some backups in there... are large chorus of some sort!!!!

Thanx for the bump Spanky
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Snowpig

What I like about this site is the variety of music and the talent of the members.
And you my friend are up there with the best.
Keep drinking the beer ! it works.

Roy