Plugged-In Fest - "C.o.D" (Owen Bourne, Geir and Launched OsCKilO)

Started by OsCKilO, May 01, 2010, 10:57:41 AM

OsCKilO

Quote from: cuthbert on May 03, 2010, 12:03:48 PMJust heard the original, and this now sounds like Plugged-In Fest material to me...

Plug away Cuth bro!!!

Thanks!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: OsCKilO on May 03, 2010, 12:52:52 PM
Quote from: cuthbert on May 03, 2010, 12:03:48 PMJust heard the original, and this now sounds like Plugged-In Fest material to me...

Plug away Cuth bro!!!

Thanks!!!

Think he is referring to the fact that YOU did a Plugged-In version of CoD. The original being acoustic and all.  ;)

64Guitars

Good point. I'll add it shortly.

I'm sure there are several others from Tribute Fest or other festivals that would qualify for Plugged-In Fest. If anyone thinks of any, let me know and I'll add them to the jukebox.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

OsCKilO

I know...  Lol

Just wanted that Fancy Banner...... :D

Thanks all!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

launched

Quote from: 64Guitars on May 03, 2010, 01:05:34 PMI'm sure there are several others from Tribute Fest or other festivals that would qualify for Plugged-In Fest. If anyone thinks of any, let me know and I'll add them to the jukebox.

Defo this one! Because Vann rules!  8)
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

64Guitars

Quote from: cuthbert on May 03, 2010, 10:57:13 AMAre we witnessing the birth of another songcrafters supergroup?  :)

That would be cool! I love how this site allowed Jemima's Kite to form and create four albums together over the internet. It would be great if it spawned another virtual band with a few albums to their name. Casual collaborations are great, but when a few guys get together as a virtual band and start recording albums, that takes it to another level.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Quote from: launched on May 03, 2010, 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: 64Guitars on May 03, 2010, 01:05:34 PMI'm sure there are several others from Tribute Fest or other festivals that would qualify for Plugged-In Fest. If anyone thinks of any, let me know and I'll add them to the jukebox.

Defo this one! Because Vann rules!  8)

For sure! Adding it now.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

Great collab guys!! Well performed and sung. Each you play turns into gold - just stunning version and video!!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Bloody hell, Owen is a fantastic vocalist and he does sound like a Gallagher! This is an excellent version of a great song but the production also blew me away, it's top notch. Great sound here, the drums sound great for MBR drums and the guitar parts are very well played and superbly mixed. A touch more bass for me of course but that's teh way I am....

This is really pro sounding guys. Very, very impressive indeed.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR