Plugged-In Fest - "C.o.D" (Owen Bourne, Geir and Launched OsCKilO)

Started by OsCKilO, May 01, 2010, 10:57:41 AM

Greeny

Quote from: Bluesberry on May 01, 2010, 07:08:31 PM
Quote from: Gritter on May 01, 2010, 06:41:14 PMThis sounds great...Owen you sound like one of them Galligher boys....uncanny.
Thats what i was going to say also, this sounds like one of the best Oasis songs I ever heard.  The Gallagher brothers would pay big bucks for a song of this quality and verve.  This is a rocker and a half.  You guys could give the Gallagher boys a run in the park with this beauty.

I got that Gallagher vibe straight away too!

This is a bloody massive song! As good as anything Oasis managed to do, lol. Owen's vocals are magnificent, but musically, the Tharek-Geir-Mark combo is really firing on all cylinders for this one. I can't quite get my head round how good this is. It's outstanding in every respect. You boys should be very, very proud of this baby.

chapperz66

Thoroughly enjoyed that chaps.  I managed to miss any of the earlier incarnations of this song but I'm glad I caught this one.  Stellar stuff.

Paul

Tony W

This song did it, It's in my head and it wont get out. I first heard it a few days ago, but had not commented yet. It's all I hear now.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Owen Bourne

Just to say thanks for all the support fellas.

Good old fashioned rocker for blokes eh.

Tharek is an amazing songwriter, dream lyrics and swagger; easy to sing to.

cheers

Owen

Gary F

AWESOME performance guys!!!!Great song T !!!
Gary

Oldrottenhead

just been listening to the acoustic solo version by tharek bumped ny bb and found this link so bump
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

D-bump (tba)
Quote from: Ferryman on May 04, 2010, 04:04:37 AM......A touch more bass for me of course but that's teh way I am....
Nigel ... when I retire I'll remix all the songs I've been involved in with WAY MORE BASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........