Plugged-In Fest - "C.o.D" (Owen Bourne, Geir and Launched OsCKilO)

Started by OsCKilO, May 01, 2010, 10:57:41 AM

Gritter

This sounds great...Owen you sound like one of them Galligher boys....uncanny.

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gritter on May 01, 2010, 06:41:14 PMThis sounds great...Owen you sound like one of them Galligher boys....uncanny.
Thats what i was going to say also, this sounds like one of the best Oasis songs I ever heard.  The Gallagher brothers would pay big bucks for a song of this quality and verve.  This is a rocker and a half.  You guys could give the Gallagher boys a run in the park with this beauty.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Quote from: Bluesberry on May 01, 2010, 07:08:31 PM
Quote from: Gritter on May 01, 2010, 06:41:14 PMThis sounds great...Owen you sound like one of them Galligher boys....uncanny.
Thats what i was going to say also, this sounds like one of the best Oasis songs I ever heard.  The Gallagher brothers would pay big bucks for a song of this quality and verve.  This is a rocker and a half.  You guys could give the Gallagher boys a run in the park with this beauty.

ditto.

Satchwood

Holy Shit!!!!!!  What the F...........................I'm into it.............Man..........yEs!!!!! 

~~~~ALL star CAST ........ ,,,........ : ..... : ..... : ..... : .... ;,,,,,..............

Vocals Guitar Drums Bass ......................     I'm jealous .................... i didn't want it to stopppppp.....
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

mike skliar

nice one! I havent heard any of the other recordings of this, but it's a fine one.. nice kind of a "neil young-electricish" spirit on the lead guitar, too ...

Saijinn Maas

I was lucky enough to hear an early version of this. And this is frickin' Badass! Pure and simply...  Badass!

pjd1

You Guys are good as someone else has said before , sounds like Liam is in there somewhere , but the voxs are more tonefull than his , totally electric sound loved it boys .
Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Vanncad

Holy smokes boys!

This sounds amazing!
Pro-quality everything.

You guys have put together one hell of a tune here. This one belongs on the ray-did-e-o!

Great collab!!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Black Mary

Great song & vox. Yeah I can hear the Liam link. Awesome singer. In fact it's all awesome. A Songcrafter's supergroup !
kingliggermusic

OsCKilO

Thanks Guys!!!!!

All put together in less than 9 hrs (I Think)......

Three parts from three locations around the World.. Again...

This Place is Awesome!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy