Volume:
My newest.

Hope you like it.

Mike

Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StephenM

diggin so much the vibe of this... that bass and drum at the onset driving a groove to no end...then that string comes in...
this is so catchy.  I could only hope to hear something like this when on hold or in an elevator etc. 
A real nice piece here Mike. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

cuthbert

Sorry Mike, but the festival is Instrumental Covers Fest, which is for instrumental covers-only. Original instrumentals do not qualify.

For more details on what qualifies for this festival, click on the festival banner, then on the left, below the graphic, click on the Fest Information link.

As with all of our Fests, it should be a new recording made specifically for the festival for which it's submitted.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: cuthbert on October 22, 2022, 06:51:23 PMSorry Mike, but the festival is Instrumental Covers Fest, which is for instrumental covers-only. Original instrumentals do not qualify.

For more details on what qualifies for this festival, click on the festival banner, then on the left, below the graphic, click on the Fest Information link.

As with all of our Fests, it should be a new recording made specifically for the festival for which it's submitted.

Copy thank you.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Ray Brookes

Beautiful and calm, Mike. Love those bass lines and lovely tone on the guitar.
Ray Brookes

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Ray Brookes on October 23, 2022, 02:10:33 PMBeautiful and calm, Mike. Love those bass lines and lovely tone on the guitar.

Jazz guitar is adjusted voice from Spectrasonic Ominisphere II.

Glad you enjoyed the tune.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Pru

nice easy going groove and very nice timbre. what the hell is a spectrasonic omnisphere? still sounds like a sweet guitar sound

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Pru on October 24, 2022, 02:04:03 AMnice easy going groove and very nice timbre. what the hell is a spectrasonic omnisphere? still sounds like a sweet guitar sound

LOL. It is a software synthesizer..

Very tunable

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

godinqc

Really nice song .. very calming .. kinda jazzy
Very cool !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

StephenM

Spectrasonic Omnispere?  well, lol, that is a very interesting description or name for the software.  It would be cool to have a job where you name things for marketing.  This reminds me of some of those lip stick colors that when you pick up some lip stick at WalMart or whatever because you are out with the wife and she is checking various things out in that area and so you pick up some lipstick and read the color and go "What the??" 
Then the light comes on and you realize there are creative people coming up with interesting and creative descriptors to name and market things.  So this name that is on the software sounds that same kind of interesting.  Some would find it very interesting, others, not so much.  For whatever reason I do find it interesting.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner