If you want me (let me know) The audio Beams

Started by kenny mac, July 28, 2016, 08:07:14 AM

kenny mac

If you want me (mix)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's another from us lot  ;D
This was filmed in Finland and Glencoe in Scotland .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxlnpB-VCg4

Groundy

This is superb,
Top class music and brilliant video
Love the Adio beams......

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Black Mary

Beautiful song & video. Amazing how similar the locations look when they're separated by hundreds & hundreds of miles. Great work. Count me as a fan  :)
BM
kingliggermusic

Hilary

Aha - it would appear Kari's guitar isn't plugged in again!

Well done to all involved and I enjoyed the video too!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Farrell Jackson

recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

Good lordy, that was good. Had the good side of Abba to it. Impressed by the vocals as well as the video!

Blooby

Redler

Kenny has done fine job with all those video clips! We used Päivi's Nokia phone and on one clip my hand was bit trembling (I noticed it afterwards), but it you can't see it on the video. Great work. 

Quote from: Hilary on July 28, 2016, 04:40:47 PMAha - it would appear Kari's guitar isn't plugged in again!

I'm using wireless system nowadays  ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::)
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Quote from: Redler on July 28, 2016, 09:38:01 PMWe used Päivi's Nokia phone and on one clip my hand was bit trembling (I noticed it afterwards), but it you can't see it on the video.

Splash out on a stand - Päivi's worth it!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

kenny mac

Quote from: Redler on July 28, 2016, 09:38:01 PMKenny has done fine job with all those video clips! We used Päivi's Nokia phone and on one clip my hand was bit trembling (I noticed it afterwards), but it you can't see it on the video.
Yes Kari I used an Image stabiliser and it worked :)
special thanks to you both for the effort you put in on the day of filming.
always a pleasure

Oldrottenhead

wow guys. was the loch at the beginning of the video from mugdoch park? how much of video is scotland and how much finland. bloody magic guys.
and all this time i ever knew you where a lefty kari.

i got a new tune in my br800 still to write lyrics for and has lots of space for additions, you up for another duet Paivi?

did i say this is magic?

brilliant vid Kenny very pro yet again. an am calling you Herr Direktor fae now on.

magic.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann