If you want me (let me know) The audio Beams

Started by kenny mac, July 28, 2016, 08:07:14 AM

Hook

I watched this the other day and was so impressed and still am. What a lovely song, really nice duet and a great track but then you add in that video. Excellent work here!!
Rock on!  

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ella

Good work with video Kenny! We made our part with Kari quite quickly. So it was little clumsy. It is not easy to act normal in video.  ;D But it was fun. Making videos is very interesting and it would be nice to learn to do it.
Song is beautiful and Kari plays so softly his guitar! I love it.  9{}
James! I am always ready to do duet.  :D

Johnny Robbo

Excellent song, excellent video! Fabulous performances from everyone... a great slice of rootsy soft rock. So professional looking & sounding. Superb production all round. Hats off to Kenny for the hard work that's obviously gone into the video. Bravo chaps!
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Adobe Audition

"The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes." Sir Thomas Beecham

http://www.jrguitar.co.uk http://johnrobsonmusic.co.uk

kenny mac

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on July 29, 2016, 12:20:37 PMwow guys. was the loch at the beginning of the video from mugdoch park? how much of video is scotland and how much finland.  

Hi james.
Kari will need to fill in the blanks on where he filmed his part at his jetty.
The water scene behind me was filmed at bowling Harbour,I thought the flat scenery was more like the backdrop to the scene that Paivi was in at the opening of the video,I green screened myself in to the picture.

The waterfalls and the hill scenes were at Glencoe.
The mountains behind Kari during his lead guitar are the 3 sisters at Glencoe.
The opening shot is the slate quarry also at Glencoe.

launched

Kari you're a lefty, never knew that - Me too! :) Still play right handed tho...

Loved the song & vid, wish I could do this kind of stuff

A wicked band you all have put together - Keep it coming!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kenneth

Gorgeous guys, love it.  Just beautiful, and the video too. I want that Tele Kari!!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Oldrottenhead

QuoteJames! I am always ready to do duet.  Cheesy
check your messages, i have sent something for you and kari to work on. ;D ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

leighelse

Good song! Nicely balanced production. Excellent vocals. The only things I might have been tempted to try are to harmonise on the chorus (which might not have worked anyway), and add some vocalising over the outro.

A most pleasant listen.
Dueling BR1600s. Beats banjos.

Blooby

Quote from: launched on July 30, 2016, 02:32:33 PMKari you're a lefty, never knew that

Left-handed people tend to rub me the wrong way.

Ba-zing!

Back for more. Wonderful post.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

my mum is left handed, corriefistet we call it in scotland, sinister or what. pun intended.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann