Pulse (own comp)

Started by tafka, April 25, 2009, 11:01:33 AM

Greeny

This is great, Tony. I was getting a 'War of the Worlds' vibe, along with some Pink Floyd. It's played and produced perfectly - full studio quality for sure, and a real sonic adventure. Fantastic  :)

Applause

How do i get tickets.........

Satchwood

Sounds Great Tony!  I love all the different sounds! 

I can picture your tune being used on one of those "snazzy hot car" commercials! It's got that intense but easy listening sound to it!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman_1957

Love this one, excellent ambient-ish vibe. Your original stuff is just that - original. A very good mix of powerful guitar lines with different backings.

Cheers,

Nigel

Migs

and speaking of *bump*

I was listening to this track on the way to work this morning and I like it - a lot.

However, I find that the tremolo rate just barely mismatches the drum beat or something so it confuses my head Tony.  Is it just me ?
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

tafka

Things That Go Bump In The Night EH.

Hi Migs,
this effect comes with its own drums i have tried changing the tempo but the same thing happens. maybe its me just out a bit with the chord changes.
i do see what you mean though..

TJ.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...