Pulse (own comp)

Started by tafka, April 25, 2009, 11:01:33 AM

tafka

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 25, 2009, 02:57:47 PMDid you do the intro yourself?! Becuase if you did you have some freaking sweet instruments!

Great job! You are such a inspiration!
thank yo Jim.
i played all of this

TJ
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Flash Harry

Hells bells Tony, You need a stadium. What a fantastic wall of sound. I've gone all goosepimply.

The synth tracks are really really good and the guitars are as good as yours always are. I'd pay to see this live.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Tony

I like this, Tony.  I had a look at a Korg M50 after I listened to your track and I see it uses an SD card.  Can you, say, do drums and keys on this and then put the SD card into the MBR and import it as a track?  That would be nifty.

Thanks for Pulse.  It's good.

tafka

Quote from: Tony on April 26, 2009, 06:23:12 AMI like this, Tony.  I had a look at a Korg M50 after I listened to your track and I see it uses an SD card.  Can you, say, do drums and keys on this and then put the SD card into the MBR and import it as a track?  That would be nifty.

i don't think the Korg saves as an mp3.
but what i did was headphones out on the Korg to line in on the BR this way it keeps the stereo efect. The M50 is an awsome piece of kit.

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Tony

Quote from: Witchita on April 26, 2009, 06:31:43 AM
Quote from: Tony on April 26, 2009, 06:23:12 AMI like this, Tony.  I had a look at a Korg M50 after I listened to your track and I see it uses an SD card.  Can you, say, do drums and keys on this and then put the SD card into the MBR and import it as a track?  That would be nifty.

i don't think the Korg saves as an mp3.
but what i did was headphones out on the Korg to line in on the BR this way it keeps the stereo efect. The M50 is an awsome piece of kit.

Tony J.

Thanks, you've just solved a problem for me.  I have been doing drums and keys in garageband on the Mac.  Then I save them as an mp3 and import the mp3 to the MBR.  That way it just becomes a mono track.  If I record them as stereo track then I'll keep the effect.  And I don't have to buy a Korg M50 - even though I would really like to get one.

Why is there so much equipment that is so damned attractive?  I don't want a new car, I don't want a motorbike or an iPhone or even a new guitar (honest! - just had my 335 fixed), but show me a Roland VK-8M organ module and I will weep with desire.  Pathetic, isn't it?

BossMicroBRew

Tony, wow! This is an epic piece here. What a creation!!! Swampy singing like there's no tomorrow. This should be played loudly in front of thousands of people.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

SE

Excellent composition Tony mega syinth sound and a really great listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

This is excellent stuff Tony !!!!!
This is brilliant!
This is the soundtrack to my 30 minutes walk to work tomorrow!!! And back !!!

New exciting sounds from the keys ... and a no-nonsense guitar ... full control .. adding  just the spice needed  !!!!

Geir
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

Tony,

I think you have to be the most versitile musician on this board. I've heard you do anything from Blues, rock, country... and now I can't even put a genre on this one... Yes I think it fits into "World" catagory. You are a great musician dude. Glad to have met up with ya.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

launched

Hey, this is great Tony! Love the feel - I agree with the world music comments.

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover