Time:
0:00
Volume:
its me & my Korg M50 'n Swampy

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

The Reverend 48

Sounds Brilliant...really beautiful...... 8)Is that swampy sounding like the brass section ???

dragonshade

Very cool Tony. I especially love the intro. Such a different feel from you. Wicked nice man, I love these originals you're doing. Has a "World" music type vibe, meets sweet guitar harmonies.

Bro

Did you do the intro yourself?! Becuase if you did you have some freaking sweet instruments!

Great job! You are such a inspiration!
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Wiley

WOW!!!  this was so neat!!  The name fits it perfectly also.  You are getting better and better at your own comps.  Another excellent one!

Bluesberry

Now that is just fricking awsome.  I love your keyboard sounds Tony.  I would love to be able to make such beautiful sounds with a keyboard.  This one sends me into another planet, it is so cool.  Great, really great guitar line there.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Now thats a Good Synth comp!

Guitar makes it all feel more organic!

Love your stuff!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Blooby

Nice mood.  Nicely mixed as well.

Where did the drums come from?  I'm curious why they sound the way they do.  Is that mega-reverb on a super low-frequency bass drum sound?

A good listen.

Blooby

jerome11

My heart is pumping with this song.

Excellent. I cannot find any super and beyond excellence.

Great job!!!!!!

B.G.

tafka

Quote from: Blooby on April 25, 2009, 07:53:57 PMNice mood.  Nicely mixed as well.

Where did the drums come from?  I'm curious why they sound the way they do.  Is that mega-reverb on a super low-frequency bass drum sound?

A good listen.

Blooby
the drums come from the Korg i set it to random pan and this happend.

TJ
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...