Six Million Dollar Man

Started by launched, April 08, 2009, 10:43:44 PM

launched

T12V7_02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I just got this thing a little bit ago and was surfing to find a way to load in custom drum tracks. I saw the A team theme, listened and was rightly impressed. Funny thing is, one of the first tunes I messed with was another TV theme. No bass, lots of clipping and had a hard time adding to the song. Wish I paid more attention when making it, but the bacon and eggs got in the way. Can't believe you can do so much at the kitchen table! I still don't know what I am doing yet....

I bought the MBR to record my buddy's gigs from the pocket, but I guess more can be done with a little planning. Time to dig it back out again and maybe read the manual!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kody

Yeah, it's amazing what this little thing can do!! It can be very addictive ;) 6 Million dollar man.....hmmm.....sounds familiar~ Your production was totally cool man~especially for one of your first recordings! I didn't notice any clipping~ One thing you might want to do before you read the manual is check out the YouTube Tutorial Videos to help you get started....I hope you stick around and post some more stuff!!This place is great for tips and inspiration~~
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

The Reverend 48

tafka

great stuff .. love it.
gonnsa be doin' everything in slo-mo for the rest of the day.

Tony J
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Jim1970

Way cool, I grew up with this show, I was even in the fan club!!

Looking forward to some more posts.

Jim from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Thanks for the comments, guys! Had a lot of fun making it. I would throw a tantrum if my folks didn't let me stay up to watch the show... Thanks for the YouTube advice, Kody - I've been through a couple tutorials already.

Sampled a few other postings and you are all masters of this awesome device. I now have a ton of questions and hope to see you guys around! I promise not to be too overbearing, though...

Slo-Mo City  ;D

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Great first post I can also remember Stevie Austin what a runner
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Cool first post, looking forward to hear more from you!!
G.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

jackofall

cool sound - right up front and in your face!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

shiggity

good start, once you get the hang of it you'll be doing great!