Six Million Dollar Man

Started by launched, April 08, 2009, 10:43:44 PM

ksauers

Awesome post!

We have the technology to build the world's first bionic man.
Steve Austin will be that man!
We can make him better....stronger.....and faster!

You know what would be cool? If you added some of those sound effects, like when he uses his bionic eye! do-do-do-do-do-do-do!

Great job! Keep them coming!

Wiley

Great job!!  I remember that show also.  AND don't forget the bionic woman. LIndsey Wagner.  What a team LOL

launched

Thanks again for the comments! I did have the Steve Austin action figure with the bionic eye you couldn't see anything out of - it also had the latex covered arm with the bionic parts inside.

I wanted to put in some sound effects, but I couldn't even get a decent sound bite of the actual song on the internet so I had to wing it. The bionic eye sound was pretty cool on the show - I liked the stiff-armed slo-mo hit sound the best. That's how we used to play it in the back yard.

And wiley, yes I do remember Jamie Sommers (Lindsey Wagner). She was the cutest thing in the back yard, but I always ended up being Oscar Goldman so I didn't get any action  :'(

Cheers, everybody!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

64Guitars

Quote from: launched on April 10, 2009, 10:06:24 PMI wanted to put in some sound effects, but I couldn't even get a decent sound bite of the actual song on the internet so I had to wing it. The bionic eye sound was pretty cool on the show - I liked the stiff-armed slo-mo hit sound the best. That's how we used to play it in the back yard.

http://www.entertonement.com/collections/8864/The-Six-Million-Dollar-Man

http://www.moviewavs.com/0053665484/MP3S/TV_Shows/Six_Million_Dollar_Man/smbion.mp3

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

launched

That's exactly how I remember it! Why can't I find this stuff?  :D

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman_1957

Very cool indeed, great fun and great first post. Welcome and keep going with the MBR - you got a good recording here, with less bacon and eggs you'll be progressing in leaps and bounds!

Cheers,

Nigel

Greeny

Great cover!!!!!

I liked the engine block you got with the action figure... and the way you could peel the skin on his arm back, lol

You need the sound effects on this! Bionic eye and jump noises!

Bluesberry

I can't believe I didn't comment on this one before, well I am making up for that now!!!!!!! Its like you said
QuoteWish I paid more attention when making it, but the bacon and eggs got in the way. Can't believe you can do so much at the kitchen table!
I can only imaging what you do at your kitchen table!  Thanks for the crazy tribute to a crazy show that we all were glued to as kids.  You have style man, you have verve!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

Damn........

BB beat me to it.....

I Fail......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy