Username Explanations

Started by Kody, March 31, 2009, 11:52:06 PM

Kody

OIC, my bad!!

BTW, My history teacher in high-school was MR. Troutman~~
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Bro

Well. Mine was because i had a friend who always called him self xLarsUlrichx which is a bit cliché if you ask me. Tried to do the same thing but the x'es seemed a bit to unoriginal. (Can you see that?) So i used "0" and Jimi Hendrix because im a great fan of him. It might be sounding a bit strange but thats the story :)
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Migs

Quote from: 0jimihendrix0 on April 15, 2009, 11:36:09 PMIt might be sounding a bit strange but thats the story :)

but you have a pic of clapton as your avatar
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Kody

Ya Jimi!?! What's up with that? I've always wondered! LMAO!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Ferryman

Me too. Why not 0ericclapton0?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony

To be fair, the avatar is consistent with the signature.  It might be difficult to get a quote from Hendrix for your signature, although I do remember one track has the spoken word "It's all freedom" somewhere in it and that's rather nice.

Geir

Oh well I guess i didn't explain my nick in my previous post...

Geir is my name ... simple as that ... well I actually changed my nick after reading this thread ... kinda makes it more personal when someone says "Hi Geir"

Cheers

G.

PS if your wondering how to pronounce it see my reply here  ::) :
https://songcrafters.org/community/post-your-mp3-b33/br-900-%27pine-soul%27/0/
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bro

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on April 16, 2009, 01:02:20 AMMe too. Why not 0ericclapton0?

Hm... Thats a good question! Maybe because i have been a hendrix fan for the longest time? I dont know :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

possibly

Mine is just one of my favourite words (ouch, US spell check)

"possibly, but not necessarily" it just seems that there is too much certainty out there, and a little bit of ambivalence wouldn't go astray.

Kody

NICE!!  I like that for certain!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One