Last Orders - A Chapperz original

Started by chapperz66, November 30, 2014, 08:34:31 AM

chapperz66

Last Orders (inc Quartet) 4.6mb
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I was going to make this a solo piano piece, but my piano technique isn't really good enough to carry it off.  So I did what I usually do and added some orchestration to try to make it a bit more interesting!

All parts played on my Yamaha Motif XS7, then mixed and mastered on the BR1600. 

It's a bit soppy but I quite like it.

Sorry -no guitars on this one!

I have burnt a solo piano version as well but I think I prefer this one.

Blooby

Wow. Lovely piece and playing. There are a couple chord changes in their that especially caught my ear.

Blooby

Farrell Jackson

Beautiful work Paul! You are a real keyboard Wizard. The piano and the orchestration meld together seamlessly. If I had just half of your piano skills I would be a happy fellow. Bravo!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

SE

Sounds so good, lovely playing too, like the changes from solo to orchestral,  magic!
recorder
Boss BR-80

bruno

Elements of Hill Street Blues music - and boy, did I love that!
Very cool track Paul, super enjoyable.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Grahamsway

You say your piano skills are not good enough but I disagree, you play brilliantly with obviously many years practice behind you. The orchestration is cleverly worked out and sits nicely in the mix. Enjoyed listening to this track.
Nice work Graham.

Geir

WOW !!

Yes this is beautiful. You sure are miles ahead of us mortal axe-men on the keys. Man I wish I could play like that !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

kenny mac

I love the piano on this,and the orchestration fits like a love.
Nice one.

Redler

This is very serene and relaxing! Your piano skills are awesome!! Nice performance and arrangement!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

Lovely tune... i thoroughly enjoyed that. no guitar needed on that one at all the mood is right with just the piano.
recorder
iPad GarageBand