Last Orders - A Chapperz original

Started by chapperz66, November 30, 2014, 08:34:31 AM

T.C. Elliott

I like the repeated figures used in the orchestration. It's an interesting way to do it that works great. At least I wouldn't have thought to do it that way. I didn't hear anything wrong with the piano playing, but I agree that the added bits help rather than hinder. Quite a good listen this evening.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Jarle

Really nice tune. I love the orchestration, it really underlines the beautiful piano.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Pine

I guess the better you are at something, the better you want to be. Count me in the ranks of those here who are in great admiration of your piano playing skills. This is just beautiful Paul...loved the flourishes and how nicely you worked in the orchestration. very tastefully done.
   Knowing now where technology has taken us, it would seem that a talented man on the ivories has a huge advantage over other instrument players what with DAW software instrument libraries, midi and samples and all. To me, there is no more beautiful sound than that of a grand piano. They are so full, they can convey almost any emotion. You have shown here that you have years of practice under your belt. Lovely playing on a very fine song...

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200