Up on the Farm from Pine

Started by Pine, October 20, 2014, 06:29:46 PM

Nelson

Damn it, man you've earned it, so enjoy the hell out of it.
I for one, am GWE (green with envy) but satisfied to reap the benefits of your abundance of time and CREATIVITY.

Wonderfully entertaining, my friend. Always impressed with your playing.
Excellent imagery -- Loved the playful vocal delivery --

Sounds like fun on that there farm.

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Geir

I'd love to be your neighbour! Seems like a great life, but I'd let you take care of the growing and the chicken :D

Love this song... On my third listen already
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hilary

The only thing that could improve the song would be some photos :D

A delight, thanks Pine.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

fenderbender

Love it Pine you got a fine voice -you dont do vocals often enough
love the lyrics and guitar work is classy and that 5 string banjo is the iceing on the cake -
class!!!!!!

Tommy
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Pine

A sincere thank you to all who took the time to listen and comment!!

Thanks for all the support gang...

I haven't had a "get away" vacation in almost 20 years. Now that i have the time, i don't have the money plus it's all but impossible to get somebody you trust to come in and care for 50 animals 2x a day. Getting away from time to time is a really good thing to do...freshens your perspective and renews your appreciation for "home sweet home". Seems most everything in Life is a trade off eh?

Here's a pic of me and my goat Hannah singin' together  ;D

recorder
Boss BR-1200

Carpy

Great lyrics, great production, great song.  Nice job.  Thanks.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pine

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 30, 2014, 04:34:41 PMFMGWABP this is fabulous.

Thanks James. Pleased that you like it. Perhaps it's time for you to take down your rather prejudicial statement regarding country music and the folks that do like it. I personally don't care for "modern" country music but have no issues with those who do, anymore than i do against folks who love thrash metal or opera. I know you probably saw the statement as humorous but it really isn't. If you don't take it down, i will be forced to tell everyone that you are secretly the President of the SCMA (Scottish Country Music Association) and that you like to line dance. ;D

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Oldrottenhead

hahaha, i need to find a good quote to replace that one first, i actually like country music am a secret hank williams lover. i was thinking more of slim whitman when i posted that quote.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann