Up on the Farm from Pine

Started by Pine, October 20, 2014, 06:29:46 PM

Redler

Enjoyable piece of country music! The banjo solo is icing on the cake! Great singing and playing and you really can make a perfect production on acoustic music! Very nice job, Pine!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Like Rioja, and Dolcelattae  I just cant get enough of this, once again Well done Pine........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Pine

Tim, Geir, Willie, Redler and Alex...just had to say thanks for those exceptionally kind and supportive comments.

This type of song is where my songwriting all sorta began back in the 70's. It was really fun to do and i enjoyed gettin' the banjo out for a change, even tho i really struggle to play it due to total lack of practice.

Thanks again gang...

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

T.C. Elliott

Hey!!! I counted four chords... either you done snuck an extra one in there or I can't count. Even bets on which.

I liked the sound, the groove. Just a nice way to spend a few minutes. Makes me wanna bring out my pigfarmer jr material.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

MrBud

good to hear a bit about your life as well..  Your right sometimes the simplest,does it just right  -good recording tech also
George
Up And Adam

Pine

Thanks George..i find keeping it simple works best for me.

Thanks TC...glad ya liked it. It's a harmless little tune that demands very little from the listener. Afraid you lose on the bet tho. First position C-F-G and combinations thereof throughout.

pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Groundy

One little beauty from the Songcrafters Sampler 2014,
Well done Pine.

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Mach

Missed this first time around.
Charlie you rock in the country  :)
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Thanks for the bump Alex. You are the top poster for the month I see...you should be proud of that. You always are so supportive of others. Much appreciated.
Thanks to you, Gary, as well. I think we have quite a bit in common in many ways and I respect your comments and opinions. This song pretty much sums up my life. I've become just about a total recluse. The lyrics make it sound like one big party here... but of course, life for me has it's ups and downs as well. In this crazy frickin' world tho, i'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere. Cities scare the bejesus outta me anymore!
recorder
Boss BR-1200