She's Off Her Meds

Started by Bluesberry, January 03, 2014, 06:50:13 PM

thetworegs

Superb Dave back with a thing of beauty...great Lyrics.....love it!!......pie-pod bound under Berry collection........

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

henwrench

Really, really good. Great instruments, super sound and the title is a winner, right away I knew I'd like it but secretly wish I'd thought of that for a song title. I hate you.  :-*

henwrench

The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Quote from: henwrench on January 04, 2014, 02:12:28 PMI knew I'd like it but secretly wish I'd thought of that for a song title.        

When I saw the title I thought it was a new Henwrench song.

Looking forward to listening to this when I get a chance (sat in front of the tele with the missus, now).
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Redler

Really nice to hear song from you!! The keyborad and guitar solos are just great! Repeating vocals on the chorus puts this to another level! Wow!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Great song, catchy. Love the keys in the breakdown section.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Geir

Fab song Dave ! So good to hear a new song from you !!

Excellent performance, catchy chorus !!! Just excellent !

This is really pro sounding !!

I love it !

Quote from: Nick_ODH on January 04, 2014, 02:48:34 PM
Quote from: henwrench on January 04, 2014, 02:12:28 PMI knew I'd like it but secretly wish I'd thought of that for a song title.       

When I saw the title I thought it was a new Henwrench song.
Me too ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gnasty

Well this is epic good! This your best to me of all time buddy. We want more.... more!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman_1957

Really enjoyed this Dave, it's good to see you doing stuff again and working around your shoulder issues. This has a lot of your usual hallmarks but it's a different (and effective) style. I really like the key/guitar combo around 2:20, and having the guitar as an accent to a keyboard-based song works really well. Your vox on this work really well with the style of the track and I like the chorus.

Although I hate Apple with a vengeance, I have to say the iPad is a really impressive music creation machine. It seems to have worked here Dave, keep up the good work!

Jarle

This is a fantastic song. I love it.

Quote from: Gnasty on January 06, 2014, 10:51:07 AMWell this is epic good! This your best to me of all time buddy. We want more.... more!!

Agree...
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gritter

Good one Dave...love that chorus! Your vocals are excellent. Sweet return to form dude.