She's Off Her Meds

Started by Bluesberry, January 03, 2014, 06:50:13 PM

64Guitars

Quote from: Ferryman on January 07, 2014, 03:55:28 AMAlthough I hate Apple with a vengeance, I have to say the iPad is a really impressive music creation machine.

Yeah. I don't want an iPad but I'd really like some of the apps. I wish someone would write an iOS emulator so I could run iOS music apps on my desktop computer.

Just did a quick search and found a Kickstarter campaign to develop an iOS emulator. Unfortunately, it got cancelled because the guy didn't want to face a fight with Apple's lawyers. There's also one called iPadian. But I read some comments that said it's really just a poor simulator of an iPad rather than an emulator. So it looks like an iPad but doesn't run most apps. It's too bad. It would be really nice to be able to run iPad apps on a desktop computer.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Kenny B

Dig this BB!!!  The vox are excellent!!!  Cool chord patterns and progression with that patented BB prog sound
and great guitars ... fantastic  to hear a new one from you ... DIG THIS!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Thank you, to all, thank you.

Quote from: cuthbert on January 04, 2014, 10:55:32 AMdo I hear Mellotron strings in there?

Mellotron is from the app : M3000 HD, that one is my favorite mellotron app.  Lots of great apps out there for sure.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SwanSong

Awesome and nice 2 cu back . and a superb comeback
great subject matter actually. i sure a lot of people wish
they could go off their meds.inc me. lo.cheers loved it NEIL

Geir

I had to come back for more.

This is just really really good!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Great piece of work Dave, made all the more impressive for the work on the iPad. I have one and couldn't get near to this quality.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800