Another new song from me

Started by Super 8, August 23, 2013, 02:21:39 PM

Super 8

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

It goes something like this ....

andy casson

Ye gods how much time did you put into this Trip?! And how is your sanity? Seriously excellent, I enjoyed the vid immensely, and some fab double bass going on! The changes are spot on, I think the second part was my fav but enjoyed all of it... and I would have no idea about how to tacke something like this, so bravo

Andy

Hilary

This is seriously good. I hope it gets lots of plays.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Super 8

Geir

Wow. That was just a fabulous song trip!!

Excellently performed. And I loved the production. Like the best from the late 60s early 70s!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SE

Hats off to the production of the song and the vid, just fantastic!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Super 8

Thanks very much folks!  It was a rather difficult one to put together this but I had lots of help & advice from the good people on here so a very big "THANKS!" from me to everyone who helped out (see previous BPM CALCULATOR thread for all the 'techy' stuff!)   

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Redler

Very cathcy tune with 60's vibe! The tempo change works well! Top class job! The vid is fantastic, too!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Super 8

Dear Administrator. Unfortunately I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull the video link here to make a couple of tweaks.  I'll have it back up'n'running soon but for now can you cancel this post? Cheers, Trip