I Know My Sunshine

Started by launched, July 03, 2013, 09:57:19 PM

Gnasty

Sorry buddy. That would be my fault. I ate the beans.

Some people know everything. some people know a little, and some people know shit. I`m more of the last two.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Quote from: Gnasty on July 06, 2013, 06:08:35 PMSorry buddy. That would be my fault. I ate the beans.

Some people know everything. some people know a little, and some people know shit. I`m more of the last two.

Ha, don't even go there bro - Say anything you want. I truly value your opinion!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

Quote from: launched on July 06, 2013, 06:14:11 PMHa, don't even go there bro - Say anything you want. I truly value your opinion!

I know , I know! :) and Mr. Henwrench is right!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

henwrench

Quote from: launched on July 06, 2013, 06:14:11 PM
Quote from: Gnasty on July 06, 2013, 06:08:35 PMSorry buddy. That would be my fault. I ate the beans.

Ha, don't even go there bro - Say anything you want. I truly value your opinion!

Yes yes yes as I said, the GOOD people wanna know, they hunger for the truth and all that is righteous, and so they should, it is what our fore-fathers fought for....just....

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: henwrench on July 06, 2013, 04:41:50 PMand old henwrench learnt one thing. NEVER SPILL THE BEANS. NEVER TELL ON TH' PUSHER.

I loved it all. BUT!! Never explain and never apologise.
Yes, yes, yes..........and yes........I listened before all the discussion.......and flipping loved it.......you know what, it sounds a little loud (the blips and blaps) in your headphones, but just take it to the car.............thats my ultimate test of a mix...........take it to the car and crank the living shit out of it..........what did I hear.............flipping magnificent........its a car mix all the way to the way...........sounds beauty cranked, driving down the highway, headed towards the Maine border, not a thing to worry about, and this beauty of a song blaring out the speakers, the right side rattling slightly, the way it does when something momentous is blaring out.............shit man, this is monstrous...........in that context...........lets hear it again...................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Why is this not in the summer songs fest?????????????????   Is it not summery enough for the summer club?

summer

summer

summer

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 06, 2013, 07:45:06 PMWhy is this not in the summer songs fest?????????????????   Is it not summery enough for the summer club?

summer

summer

summer

I put the Fest flag up - It's up to 64 whether he wants to do it or not! ;D

recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

64Guitars

Quote from: launched on July 06, 2013, 07:50:09 PMI put the Fest flag up - It's up to 64 whether he wants to do it or not! ;D

It's a cool song and fits the summer theme, so I was about to add it. But then I realized that it's a collab with a non-member. Sorry, but I think our festivals should be only for music made by our members, so songs that include non-member performances are not allowed. This isn't anything new though. It's been in the Festivals Guide since March 28, 2012.

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=articles;sa=view;article=13

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

launched

Disqualified by a technicality, the story of my life!  :'(
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover