I Know My Sunshine

Started by launched, July 03, 2013, 09:57:19 PM

launched

i_know_my_sunshine
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I wrote this a while back and wanted it to be on my jukebox. A collaboration with Hot Wheels Spaulding from Alonetone. He added some effects and beats & whatnot that I'm just starting to warm up to now.

Strange but oh so true ;D

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Redler

Experimental acoustic! The chord progression is addictive/catchy....so is the dog(?) additions, too. Your guitar sounds great! Cool collab, Mark and co. !

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Very cool Mark.

Love the intricate rhythm on the acoustic especially on the bridge and how the vocals ties it all inn. I think I'll need some time to warm up to the addons as well, though they do add a lunacy that fits the song well ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

andy casson

great song Mark, I liked the oddball SE's and additions! Your vox and the accoustic held it all together very nicely-  Cool collab young man

Andy

Rata-tat-tat

That's f'n trippy and awesome stuff fellas... I'm diggin the acoustic mixed with the wackyness  of it all. I give it a friggin awesome fo sho!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hilary

Oh, I think the add ons are a bit distracting and I'd like to hear a straight acoustic/vox version . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Jarle

Cool song. I like how the guitar just walk along with the vocals and the snare drum constantly trying to interfere.

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

Perfectly lovely......................and most definately worthy of going in the Summer songs Festival......

Summer Songs Festival........................
Summer Songs Festival........................Yeah hoo....................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

i was drunk when i heard this last night and thought i had better get to ma bed.

when i got up this morning  just for a minute i thought i was sober.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

mad as a box of summer frogs.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH hahahahaha...I'm listening again.........damn that line about mixing with the cabbage...................I am laughing my ass off over here..............thanks Mark.....I love your style........................who the hell name checks cabbage in a song............priceless.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand