Boss released micro tracks for the Micro BR

Started by stujomo, February 20, 2009, 09:27:46 AM

stujomo

Boss has released micro tracks for the micro br. These are mp3 jam track to jam along with and the are a free downlload from the Boss website. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Bro

Could you give a link? Cant seem to find the tracks.
And thanks for the info.
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

64Guitars

Thanks for the tip! I wasn't aware of this.

Here's a link to the MICROtracks download page:

http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetails.php?ProductId=818&tab=downloads

Click on the "MICROtracks for MICRO BR" link just below "Downloads & Updates" which takes you to the End-User License Agreement page.

The download is a zip file containing ten MP3s by Roland's Paul Hanson and Rob Marcello, plus a PDF document with helpful notes about each MP3 (one page per song). Here's a list of the titles:

1. Metal in "Drop" C minor 115 BPM
2. Country Style in D&G 136 BPM
3. Hard Rock in A 120 BPM
4. "Quick Change" A Blues 70 BPM
5. Slamming Rock in E 180 BPM
6. Ballad in D &A minor 83 BPM
7. Euro Metal in G&C 200 BPM
8. Funk in E 135 BPM
9. Metal in D minor 159 BPM
10. Latin in B Dorian 135 BPM

Nice find, stujomo!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

64 You just keep up with everything. How do you do it?  Not related but I did finally learn how to bounce today.  Watching your tutorials. Thanks Dude. Love yah P.J.

64Guitars

Quote from: wiley on February 20, 2009, 06:42:59 PM64 You just keep up with everything. How do you do it?

Thanks, PJ. But I can't take credit for this. It was stujomo who found it - not me. I knew nothing about it until he mentioned it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

The Reverend 48

guitarron

Quote from: wiley on February 20, 2009, 06:42:59 PM64 You just keep up with everything. How do you do it?  Not related but I did finally learn how to bounce today.  Watching your tutorials. Thanks Dude. Love yah P.J.
64 is our go to guy for sure

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BossMicroBRew

Glad my fellow MicroBRewers found these. Can't wait to try out!! Boss was sneaky with this one.
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

stujomo

It did take boss some time to release these. Would be excelent if Boss would release some backing MBR files with some modified presets to go with them.