sweet misery by jemima's kite.

Started by Oldrottenhead, January 22, 2009, 05:32:10 AM

Flash Harry

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on February 20, 2009, 06:53:57 AMExcept five rusty ones on each guitar....

hey! my bass is brand new and the strings are shiny and not at all rusty!

A couple of nights left out in the garden should sort that out though....        ;D
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on February 20, 2009, 06:53:57 AMOK, that could be it. It's the chorus "sweet misery" harmonies and I wondered if the rich production is making me hear a string line. It's just going round in the headphones at the moment. No strings on Filthy Animal that just kicked in. Except five rusty ones on each guitar....

Cheers,

Nigel

I'm playing my Takamine jumbo 12-string acoustic... it always adds a nice 'lushness' to the mix. And this is the only JK track with an acoustic guitar on it, so it sounds quite different to the others anyway.

Not much rust on my strings, but plenty of DUST - especially on those upper frets where my fingers rarely venture...  :D

Oldrottenhead

i love this place and i love this song and what it lead to.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Oh this is very special guys in every way.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Flash Harry

This is still my favourite of all our songs.

- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hilary

I had a look at the vids on Youtube last night, really good - shared the Animal one on Facebook - I'm loving the six-pack guys!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Flash Harry

Quote from: Hilary on May 11, 2012, 05:05:36 AMI had a look at the vids on Youtube last night, really good - shared the Animal one on Facebook - I'm loving the six-pack guys!

That's ORH and his 'coffee only' diet. I think he secretly sneaks cigarettes too when his missis isn't looking
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Hilary

:) - been wracking my brains since last night to try and think of something creative for my video after watching yours - nope nothing . . . still nothing!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

inspiration for my videos as you can probably gather comes from either cans or bottles
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann