Camping MET in Yorkshire

Started by thetworegs, August 01, 2024, 05:13:11 AM

StephenM

Bruno is a badass on guitar... that jam with ORH on bass sounds great.. bass works perfect on this... and the banging away drums works too...

i love the choir on "Only Rock and Roll"

The JK song is cool with the very psychadelic lead guitars...

I was wondering if this got recorded track by track for mix later or is the video the only way we'll hear this? 

man that Cream cover was like a religious experience... that lead from Paul wow and Bruno on the holding pattern... solid bass drive and the vocals sounded great... killer work ... and the greenery outside seemed to be blowing in time...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

Those are some great videos of all you guys playing, having the time of your life, and drinking the good stuff...or so it seems to me. Fun, fun, fun and some great music came out of the MET!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Hilary

Quote from: bruno on September 03, 2024, 01:48:02 AM
Quote from: Hilary on September 02, 2024, 11:28:39 AMAwww - I've seen the vids, looks like you had an amazing time. I really loved the light fitting too  :)
That light fitting got us all I think at some point over the weekend :-)

I'm only short so I'd be ok!

Did you need a trailer for all your guitars Bruno?

Seriously though - what talented musicians you all are, just amazing!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Quote from: Hilary on September 03, 2024, 10:19:37 AM
Quote from: bruno on September 03, 2024, 01:48:02 AM
Quote from: Hilary on September 02, 2024, 11:28:39 AMAwww - I've seen the vids, looks like you had an amazing time. I really loved the light fitting too  :)
That light fitting got us all I think at some point over the weekend :-)

I'm only short so I'd be ok!

Did you need a trailer for all your guitars Bruno?

Seriously though - what talented musicians you all are, just amazing!

😀😀I was good, i only bought 3 guitars, a smallish amp and a couple of pedals 😄

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Zoltan

Quote from: bruno on September 04, 2024, 09:26:23 AMI was good, i only bought 3 guitars, a smallish amp and a couple of pedals

And i thought i was bad!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Jean Pierre

Quoteyes Jean Pierre you can buy the T Shirt

super, je vais essayer est ce que je peux utiliser l'affiche creé par Greeny ?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

Here's an I movie of the videos and a couple that haven't been put up yet. I had my camera videoing ...if only I had focused properly before recording it would have been a little better 😂 I blame the drink I throughly enjoyed meeting everyone and would like to thank you all for making the effort to come
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Eo3LvqgpuU

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

bruno

It was a most fabulous weekend. Loved every minute of it. This leaves me with great memories and a smile on my face. I think we all need a bit of 'this' every now and then, to keep us sane. It was brave of Trevor to allow such a rag tag bunch of miscreants into his beautiful home :-) I hope the family were all good on their return, and thank Mrs 2Reg for the great chili for Friday night and breakfast! NB I was spooked by Renaldo every time I went into the room  :)
:-)
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600