Wow! This is gonna be interesting...
And what a great shirt!
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
These days I merely dabble at being old and wise.
But I swear, I used to absolutely excel at being young and stupid.

Farrell Jackson

The MET sounds like a great time! The T-Shirt looks very fitting for the event. Have a super time all and I look forward to hearing every song that gets recorded there!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

StephenM

I know you will all rock out and have a great time... and probably drink a wee bit. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

ODH

Looks like you got the weather for camping. Have a fantastic time and looking forward to the songs and the stories.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Blooby

I know it will be a blast regardless of what Mother Nature throws your way.

Bruce

bruno

What an amazing weekend MET. The M1 was slow, but well worth all the queueing. Met 6 other fabulous songcrafter brothers. Trevor is a superstar for making this happen. I am totally wiped tonight but will have a smile for the week at least. Brilliant.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Pipes

A massive thank you to Trevor for hosting what was a fanatastic weekend full of music, getting to know each other, a few drinks  ..well, maybe quite a few.. Excellent cooking and food.. something for the memory bank...blooming splendid.

Amazing all round

Great to meet you all

Thank you Trevor  x

Nick

Oldrottenhead

It was a fabulous weekend. i have a few videos on facebook, but am jetting off to Albania shortly, but I'm sure someone else can post them. Thanks fr a lovely weekend guys. Trevor for being such a good host, and Bruno's spag bol was just bellissimo.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann