If you could have only 1 guitar, which one would it be?

Started by FuzzFace, November 19, 2008, 08:39:38 AM

Bosko Schwartz

I finally got my dream guitar last year, although it is in Midnight Blue.  I'd prefer this one, but unfortunately, the rareness of the one-year-only and Japan-only color keeps the price not very nice: :(

For some reason, I just dig the baby blue ...
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

OsCKilO

Quote from: beleg on November 19, 2008, 09:57:23 AMIf you only get one, you might as well get the most bang for your buck…..

I see the Logic in this one!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Greeny

Oh - this is tough!!!! But I'd have to say it would be my Tanglewood acoustic. I could get through a lot of writing and recording with nothing but this on hand. I love the sound of this guitar so much.

AndyR

Meet Edith...

If it had to be one only it ought to be Iris, my black custom tele... she's the most versatile guitar I have out of many...

But I'm afraid, when it comes down to it, it would have to be this one :-*
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Greeny

I like it that you have names for your guitars! I called my very first electric Lady Jane (because it was grey, lol).

That's a lovely Strat. Looks vintage (or just very well played!)... is it an old one?

AndyR

It's a Fender Japan (non-export) "62" re-issue. My wife bought it for me a couple of years ago. We got it "new" and untouched in Denmark St, but research on the serial number implies it was made either in 2002/3 or so, or in the 1990s! (which I don't really believe...)

It's the best strat I've ever played on, beats my early 80s JV squier hands down... :)

At the moment she's got pure nickel strings on, which last for ages, but it makes her a bit mellow sounding. I think I'm about to switch back to nickel plated steel. The pickups are Bare Knuckles "Irish Tours", and she's wired for a single master tone (the other pot's disconnected, might try the "blend" mod one day, but I can't be bothered really - I've got teles that sound like teles!)

I don't have names for all of them, but the favourites all seem to end up with a name (and they're all girls :D).
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Saijinn Maas

I think I'd have to go with this one. Ibanez AT100CL - Andy Timmons signature.

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

guitarron

If you could have only 1 guitar, which one would it be?

every one
signed the gas man

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis