Facts....You Got 'Em, I Want 'Em

Started by henwrench, October 09, 2010, 03:34:47 PM

Tony W

A survey made by bra maker Triumph found that British women have the biggest boobs in Europe. More than half of women in that country wear a size D cup. Denmark scored second while Holland was third. On the other hand, Italian women had the smallest breasts where 68 percent had a size B.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Tony W on October 18, 2010, 09:11:59 AMSan Diego is the greatest city in the history of mankind.

I have to agree with this!  :P

Flash Harry

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on October 29, 2010, 08:29:58 AM
Quote from: Tony W on October 18, 2010, 09:11:59 AMSan Diego is the greatest city in the history of mankind.

I have to agree with this!  :P

Clearly, you haven't been to Bradford.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Satchwood

One of the worlds top 10 guitar shredders is a female!   The Great Kat!   If you want to hear some pissed-off-bitch music, look er up :~)

The Great Kat was born Katherine Thomas in Swindon, England (on a U.S. Air Force Base Military Hospital), moved to USA aged 3. After touring the world as a violinist, she realised that Classical music was dead, so she began updating Classical Music with Speed Metal and transcribed intricate violin solos to the guitar. The Great Kat is the only musician taking note-for-note authentic Classical Music scores (from Vivaldi, Beethoven, Bach, Wagner, Liszt, and Rossini) and re-orchestrating the entire scores with Shred Guitar virtuosity and mixing it with Speed Metal band and Classical orchestra.

....i kinda thought that Yngwie J Malmsteen was the first to do this, but, whatever....
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gritter

Though popular belief would site Keith Moon as the biggest influence on the design and character of the Muppets' drummer Animal, I believe he has more akin to Mick Fleetwood:

henwrench

When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's £2.95 a minute.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

"January" is a pop rock song recorded by the Scottish rock band Pilot. Written by David Paton and produced by Alan Parsons, "January" was the sole number one single in the UK for Pilot, ironically spending all of its three week chart run at the top in February 1975.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

There are as many chickens on earth as there are humans. But there can be only one Henwrench!  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity