Facts....You Got 'Em, I Want 'Em

Started by henwrench, October 09, 2010, 03:34:47 PM

henwrench

The worlds BIGGEST frog is BIGGER than the worlds SMALLEST antelope...
If the WORLD was shrunk to the size of a SNOOKER/POOL BALL, the WORLD would be SMOOTHER than a SNOOKER/POOL BALL...

you get the idea.........

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

I'm not wearing any underwear.

Oops, wrong forum.

or is it?

henwrench

Quote from: Blooby on October 09, 2010, 03:40:38 PMI'm not wearing any underwear.

Oops, wrong forum.

or is it?

If it's a fact, then it's the right track. If you are lying, go check out Wikipedia.

henwrench

recorder
Boss Micro BR

s.w.goatlips

now don't get me wrong, I like cats, but.....did you know that when they come up and schmooze all over you and look all cutesy and affectionate that just aint the truth? They are actually rubbing their smelly little scent glands all over you to mark you as territory. Liars!
Frustration is my middle name.

Blooby

A full seven percent of the entire Irish barley crop goes to the production of Guinness beer.

Granted, I pulled it off the net, but I thought it would be more, based on my personal consumption.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

me and my brother between us can answer any question, go on ask me
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Quote from: Blooby on October 09, 2010, 03:55:29 PMA full seven percent of the entire Irish barley crop goes to the production of Guinness beer.

Granted, I pulled it off the net, but I thought it would be more, based on my personal consumption.

Blooby

That's a good one, so it is...

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 09, 2010, 03:58:01 PMme and my brother between us can answer any question, go on ask me

How much is a 1 mile taxi journey in West Penwith? Rate 1, week day.

henwrench

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

danieldesete

Average Frenchman drinks 43 litres of wine a year. used to be 120 litres 50 years ago...
hou hou ha ha

henwrench

Quote from: danieldesete on October 09, 2010, 04:22:48 PMAverage Frenchman drinks 43 litres of wine a year. used to be 120 litres 50 years ago...

Dear me!!  What is wrong with these piss-ants? I reckon Gringo shifts about 250 litres a year, no problem.....

henwrench

recorder
Boss Micro BR