Seventies Mishap w/oldrottenhead

Started by Blooby, July 28, 2008, 09:02:02 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Here's a bump... what a collab.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

SE

Well done Rata-tat-tat missed this collab but glad I ,ve caught up, great rocky tune with great vox too, love,in it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

thetworegs

excellent.........fantastic...........superb......marvelous..........tremendous.........magnificent....track...........ooooh yeaaaahhh!!!!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

excellent bump of a most excellent collab !!

would love to hear another collab from you two !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

i think we have done quite a few but would love to do some MoOre  ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 15, 2011, 05:50:39 AMi think we have done quite a few but would love to do some MoOre  ;D
:) I know ! ... what I ment was a NEW collab !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Just wandered in here, haven't been here for a loooong time, this was the first thing I opened and.....wow! Just love this, great powerful sound and love Jim's vox. Great collab guys, Blooby I love the powerful feel you got here. Oldy but goody!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Quote from: thetworegs on April 08, 2011, 05:44:02 AMexcellent.........fantastic...........superb......marvelous..........tremendous.........magnificent....track...........ooooh yeaaaahhh!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Blooby

Quote from: Oldrottenhead on August 10, 2008, 01:29:08 PMtook the liberty and posted a vid on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSzb22EikIQ

Took a walk down memory lane.  Loved this video James did.