Seventies Mishap w/oldrottenhead

Started by Blooby, July 28, 2008, 09:02:02 PM

SteveG

You just did that to show off your nice kitchen  ;D More I listen to this more I like it, love the "7 days" line! Vid worked well, you do it on a phone? Lip sync needs some work tho, gave yourself away there  ::)

Oldrottenhead

did it on my daughters digital camera my casio exilim is away getting repaired as i dropped it on holiday. i mimed then removed sound from camera and replaced with mbr version so was really hard to sync but i think is ok.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

my email box is empty since i posted this hope ive not upset anyone.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SteveG

No upset here. Some may disagree with aggressive atheism, but that would be just hypocritical when I have to put up with all sorts of religious nutters knocking on my door. They only come once tho...

Blooby

Enjoyed the video.  I must say it made me feel rather voyeuristic.  I have issues, though, and plenty of them.  And I'm not wearing underwear to boot, but that's for another thread entirely.

Is there some sort of standard royalty agreement when the record companies come knocking?

Till we meet through song once again...

Peace.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

can i post this one at nevermet, if the record labels come knocking, im sure they will rip us off in a standard of some sort.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

By all means, post away.

Thanks again.

Blooby

Oldrottenhead

thats it posted blooby, let me know if you want any info or comments adjusted.

heres the link send it to your friends and lets get nevermets 1st no1 in the chart.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6801428
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

thought id post this link to show where i was coming from with this song, nice to know benjamin franklyn and abraham lincoln but in particular mark twain shared my views
Quote"Faith is believing something you know ain't true."samuel clemens aka mark twain

http://www.wonderfulatheistsofcfl.org/Quotes.htm
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

ORH - I'm getting a Twain thang here.

Dig the atheism. Now there's a rich seam!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.