recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

ODH

First track on the OTD jukebox today.

What a great song.  Not heard it before.  Before my time in all probs.

Lovely.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Oldrottenhead

you should check out all of boscko's stuff. a bit of a succes story for songcrafters. he went on to do a movie soundtrack.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Quote from: oldrottenhead on July 28, 2014, 07:38:01 AMyou should check out all of boscko's stuff. a bit of a succes story for songcrafters. he went on to do a movie soundtrack.
Who is this Bosko guy?  Where did he go?  I miss that mad cap couple of months when he was on here, trying to finish up his album, posting all kinds of demos, looking for advice, posting like a mad man................and then POOF..........hits the big time and we never hear from him again..........I hope you are happy and everything has/is working out for you buddy............your music was damn fine...........your probably now hanging with Wayne Coyne and Dan Auerbauch..............thanks for the memories and we still have your demos to listen to from time to time, to hold us over until your major label release hits us sometime in early 2015.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

chunk

Good stuff. Really well constructed song. Reminds me a little bit of os Wheat's  Don't I hold you and a little bit of XTC in the piano