Collaboration Anyone?

Started by launched, July 21, 2012, 04:26:29 PM

Speed Demon

This song now has teeth. Sharp teeth. Just the way I like it.

Subarashibooru!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

kenny mac

Well done mr launched ;D  This is the one for the collab,Ive got to say this song morphed into a totaly different entity and a big well done to all who contributed as it flags up  what this site is all about , a friendly cnice bunch of songwriting dudes all having a good time.
Im proud to have been a part of it.

Rata-tat-tat

Ok so I had a couple of folks over at the man cave this weekend to jam and do some recording... It's official... this song kicks ass guys. Everyone loves it.... FREAKIN AWESOME!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Vanncad

Hey boys - I listened to this one quite a few times today. What a fantastic collab on a great tune!
Every part fits together perfectly and the little additions like the handclaps are really cool.

Plus - That double vocal sounds like Blue Oyster Cult. Nothing wrong with that!

Really great stuff guys!
Gotta throw this one on the IPod.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

SE

Mark what a great job, your are the man, just fantastic!!!!!
Just a great well done to everyone involved, this just turned out great.
recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

Regarding the glitch at 0:55 which I mentioned here, I've had a listen to all of the mixes posted in this topic and found that the glitch first appeared in moon6. It's at about 0:57 or 0:58 though, presumably because the start of that mix wasn't trimmed yet. I'm not sure if it's worth worrying about, but if you decide to fix it and there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Nelson