Recent posts

Original Songs / Re: Her Kind Of Love
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 04:30:53 AM
Mr softy turning out a well composed ballad. Who'd have thunk it? Great mix and great playing Ray. Top notch work as ever.
Original Songs / Re: Fightin' The Fight (feat. ...
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 04:19:27 AM
Great intro and riff, man! I've not heard this one before. Really cool cuz. Vocals top notch as ever. A bit of wah wah thrown in for good measure on the basswork.
Original Songs / Re: Tell Me No Lies-Original
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 04:16:28 AM
Always cool musical constructions JB. Always enjoy listening to your work. No exception with this song. Loving that bass.
Original Songs / Re: I'll See You On The Other ...
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 04:14:43 AM
Like the vocals and reverb over a driving beat. The softer acoustic acting as a counter. Nice one!
Original Songs / Re: (I'm Your) Forever Guy
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Today at 04:12:51 AM
Caught my attention with the main riff from the off. Cool song bro. We used to have arguments in bands about doing covers. Some hated them. I wanted to get the audience on our side and I thought playing the occasional cover would win them over (and it did tbh). Some people want to play to the audience and some don't. Some people are incapable of listening to, let alone playing anything outside their zone and some people let the music take them where they will. You are the latter.
Original Songs / Re: We Can Ride the Storm
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Yesterday at 06:24:33 PM
Quote from: hardlock on Yesterday at 05:45:41 PMVery nice! Harp is killer as usual. One thing that might just be my system but seems the main vocal track needs a slight volume gain to rise above the rockin music and harmonies. All else is balanced great however! 8)
Thanks for that. I agree on the vox and have adjusted accordingly ;-)
Original Songs / Re: We Can Ride the Storm
Last post by hardlock - Yesterday at 05:45:41 PM
Very nice! Harp is killer as usual. One thing that might just be my system but seems the main vocal track needs a slight volume gain to rise above the rockin music and harmonies. All else is balanced great however! 8)
Original Songs / We Can Ride the Storm
Last post by Ron D Bowes - Yesterday at 01:38:56 PM
Are you ready to boogie?! Are you ready to ride the storm?
Original Songs / Re: (I'm Your) Forever Guy
Last post by Farrell Jackson - Yesterday at 07:22:32 AM
One thing we can count on Stephen is your music usually takes us down a different road. Sometimes the road is bumpy, sometimes it's smooth but what we hear and see along the way is cool. Like most new things it becomes an acquired taste over time. This song has some real tasty sections in it. Maybe not the typical wedding song but the sentiment is there. Well done!
Original Songs / Re: I'll See You On The Other ...
Last post by thetworegs - Yesterday at 12:28:55 AM
This is a beauty Mike love that reverb on your vocal and the Tom's driving force throughout the song nice bit of slide too