We Can Ride the Storm

Started by Ron D Bowes, May 26, 2024, 01:38:56 PM

Ron D Bowes

We Can Ride the Storm_BAK
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Are you ready to boogie?! Are you ready to ride the storm?

hardlock

Very nice! Harp is killer as usual. One thing that might just be my system but seems the main vocal track needs a slight volume gain to rise above the rockin music and harmonies. All else is balanced great however! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ron D Bowes

Quote from: hardlock on May 26, 2024, 05:45:41 PMVery nice! Harp is killer as usual. One thing that might just be my system but seems the main vocal track needs a slight volume gain to rise above the rockin music and harmonies. All else is balanced great however! 8)
Thanks for that. I agree on the vox and have adjusted accordingly ;-)

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Another cool rock track Ron. Love the trademark harp of yours. The guitar tones sound bloody great. The drums are really good too. Brilliant vocals / harmonies as usual and lyrics.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ray Brookes

Quote from: DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee on May 27, 2024, 07:59:12 AMAnother cool rock track Ron. Love the trademark harp of yours. The guitar tones sound bloody great. The drums are really good too. Brilliant vocals / harmonies as usual and lyrics.

Everything Darren says. Great track, Ron.
Ray Brookes

Johnbee

Ohhhhh,that harp!
Another great one, Ronnie.
 :) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Mike_S

Never a bad time to hear some smoking guitar and harmonica. A great slice of full blooded rock and roll Ron, and the lifestyle in the song I fully endorse! :)

Muchly enjoyed.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Farrell Jackson

Quote from: Ray Brookes on May 27, 2024, 01:38:20 PM
Quote from: DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee on May 27, 2024, 07:59:12 AMAnother cool rock track Ron. Love the trademark harp of yours. The guitar tones sound bloody great. The drums are really good too. Brilliant vocals / harmonies as usual and lyrics.

Everything Darren says. Great track, Ron.

Everything Darren and Ray said...outstanding!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

Cool riff. Sounds Like something Warren Haynes would write. Another killer rocker from you. Yeah, that harp is killer.

Blooby