Woodstock 2009 - 40th Anniversary BossBR.net Festival - July 15th to August 17th

Started by 64Guitars, June 23, 2009, 11:22:32 PM

Bro

Wow! You really know your stuff 64guitars! :)

Great job on the jukebox too! :D
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

Excellent work on the jukebox, 64. The work you put in here does not go unnoticed - thanks so much!!!

Oh, and it was a great idea, too!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Holy crap... I'd never heard of Bert Sommer until this. He's awesome. What a songwriter... what a voice. I can hear all the things I'm TRYING to do (lol) in my songs. I love it when you just discover something new and very influential like that...

64Guitars

Quote from: 64Guitars on June 23, 2009, 11:22:32 PMUse this topic for any discussion or questions about the festival. On July 15th, I'll start a new topic for the Index and I'll maintain it throughout the festival.

I decided to move the Index to the Jukebox page. So I've deleted the old index and merged the rest of the messages from that topic with this one. This way, anyone who wants to comment on a song that they're listening to on the jukebox can just scroll down a bit to the Song Index and click on the link for the song to go directly to that discussion topic and post a message.

I've also added avatars of all the members who have posted songs for the Woodstock tribute festival. If any of you want to use a different picture, you can either update your avatar, or post another picture somewhere and send me a link to it. In the latter case, your avatar could then be different from the picture alongside the jukebox and song list. It might be cool to use pictures of yourselves from back in the Woodstock era (for those of you who are old enough), or graphics with a Woodstock theme. Or maybe take a more recent picture and mess with it in a graphics program like Photoshop or The Gimp to give yourself long hair, moustache, etc. Of course, all of this is completely optional. I'm just putting the idea out there in case anybody wants to have some fun with it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

Quote from: 64Guitars on July 17, 2009, 12:19:36 AMIf any of you want to use a different picture, you can either update your avatar, or post another picture somewhere and send me a link to it. In the latter case, your avatar could then be different from the picture alongside the jukebox and song list. It might be cool to use pictures of yourselves from back in the Woodstock era (for those of you who are old enough), or graphics with a Woodstock theme. Or maybe take a more recent picture and mess with it in a graphics program like Photoshop or The Gimp to give yourself long hair, moustache, etc. Of course, all of this is completely optional. I'm just putting the idea out there in case anybody wants to have some fun with it.
You are right that would be fun, great idea.  I may look into that, get a funny hippied-out picture of myself for the jukebox!!!   This jukebox page is dynamite, it really looks good now.  Great work 64G

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Vanncad

Holy crap 64. That page looks really cool now. That's a great idea about the avatars too.

Thanks for all your work in organizing this.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

64Guitars

I'm glad that everyone's getting into the spirit and enjoying the festival. I'm having a lot of fun with it and really digging the far out music!

I was just looking through some hippy images on Google and came across the following, which I thought was pretty funny...

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website