Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: What are you listening to ...
Last post by bruno - Today at 09:48:29 AM
This popped into my YouTube feed - and I thought it is a really great song. Not really listened to Schenker for years, but his playing is great on this, not fast, but great. An Bonnet delivers a storm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MHk3Hxvcxk

B
Just for Laughs / Re: Public service announcemen...
Last post by bruno - Today at 09:42:01 AM
I have quite a few guitars, including some expensive pro American made instruments but I still love my JV Fender Squire strat (it has a fender headstock). I've had it for 40 years - and is a great instrument built properly. Its never had any fret sprout in all that time, that means that the wood was cared for properly. Lovely instrument and stands up easily against my more expensive models. A good guitar is a good guitar irrespective of the brand.
B
Original Songs / Re: How to upload your song & ...
Last post by Bishmanrock - Today at 07:06:20 AM
I had similar issue with file size, specifically with a track I had that was over 7mins. I just wound up doing a different mixdown at a lower quality specifically for the site which worked well enough.
Original Songs / Re: I'll See You On The Other ...
Last post by karl1171 - Today at 07:03:20 AM
Good song. Really well produced, guitars and vocals sound excellent.

The lead bits work well.
Original Songs / Testing
Last post by intouchweb - Today at 04:58:53 AM
Testing if this link works as an mp3

Original Songs / Re: Sacrifice
Last post by chapperz66 - Today at 03:59:03 AM
Bloody wonderful mate!
Original Songs / Re: How to upload your song & ...
Last post by intouchweb - Today at 03:01:22 AM
Thanks for the welcome and explaining the rules.
The links and songs I were trying to post are current, just released as a complilation EP with new mixes.
Unfortunately all MP3 versions I have are larger than 7Mb, and I have tried attaching a link to an mp3 without much success. I think 7Mb is too restrictive by modern standards if I may say so,
I would have liked to be part of the community but it doesn;t appear to be working out well.
Thanks for your time

What a perfect fadeout of the cello and piano and I say that not because it was the last part of the show it was perfect imho
Loved it, always nice to see someone play
Original Songs / Re: Provisional Press
Last post by Mike_S - Today at 02:14:35 AM
Back for another listen... yeah excellent stuff. I really like midway through you kick in to a different feel with the drums... that's very cool

Mike