I'll See You On The Other Side

Started by Mike_S, May 19, 2024, 08:30:56 AM

Bluesberry

The video is great....this works really well as a solo acoustic song...love the chords used here...so good

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

the physics teacher

Loved it, always nice to see someone play
I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

karl1171

Good song. Really well produced, guitars and vocals sound excellent.

The lead bits work well.

des0free

I watched on your YouTube channel. Nice song, great job playing it live!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

This is a beauty Mike love that reverb on your vocal and the Tom's driving force throughout the song nice bit of slide too

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Ron D Bowes

Like the vocals and reverb over a driving beat. The softer acoustic acting as a counter. Nice one!

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Love the drums in this. A brilliant song Mike. It's like a cross between Dylan and Johnny cash lol.
The music is so cool, great guitars and love the lyrics and vocals. Quite dark in tone.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

SE

Loved the live take, just add some live bass a little drums, just cool! Would  be great track live!
Your produced track is excellent too!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Blooby

Whatever that slapback/reverby effect is on your voice, it's is perfect for the vibe of this tune. Love the vocal performance. Very cool tune.

Blooby