1 vocal
1 HB cheapy bass
couple bit's of lead/slide... HB Les Paul

Now with video! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e89NDRQzCeI
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Very cool song Mike! I love the sound of that acoustic and the song itself has a haunting quality to it. Nice slide on here too

StephenM

those drums are really setting the primitive pulse that you can bring your musical instincts too... you really know how to get drum tracks that can speak your soul!  Awesome Mike.

this track is above your usual greatness... how is that possible?  man I am absolutely shaking my head at how great this is. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

The drum pattern that starts the song sets a great sinister mood. Nice guitar work too and I like that dark vocal that makes this song so cool. Nicely recorded & performed, Mike.
Ray Brookes

hardlock

Fine production. A powerful song with great attitude. Lead break didn't disappoint either! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Farrell Jackson

This song a fine example of how less can be more. It's amazing how you get such a full sound with so few tracks, Mike!
I think the key is to start with a well written song, which you've did. Well done!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

chapperz66

Powerful song Mike.  Love the slide - and the almost tribal drive of the toms and snare.  Oh - and a great vocal.

Bluesberry

Flipping heck man....what a track....the feeling here is deep...fully realized slice of songcrafting...bravo.....bravo...standing ovation...bravo

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Johnbee

Very strong tune.  Great production.  Thoughtful words.

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

StephenM

Mike,
I don't know how this is possible?  This might be your best track ever...

yeah... I run and hide... damn right... and then other times it is step up there...

this crazy and amazing and wonderful track is resonating... awfully good... great!

I feel like I just got a GIGANTIC hug

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner