Public service announcement

Started by Zoltan, May 13, 2024, 12:04:03 PM

Zoltan

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

SteveB

Had umpteen gtrs over the last half-century, but this is still by-far my favourite: Squier Strat in Lake Placid Blue (Sparkle, I think was also designated, though could be wrong). It lives somewhere in someone else's hands via burglary and the underworld. I'm not vindictive, and I hope the subsequent owners since me (I bought it new), have had hours of pleasure playing it. However, if the internal electrics took a nasty jolt while the guitar was being illegally removed from my gaff, and have provided intermittent mild electric shocks since being stolen, I will gleefully admit to laugh-my-tits-off at the thought. And yeah, the squire/Squier misname makes regular appearances even on the 'Squier Strat' Forum. Odd. ::)

ETA: It is a camera-lens mark at around the 5th fret - not a scuffed fretboard.

recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

StephenM

a lovely guitar STeve and so sorry you got it ripped...

yikes.squire squier.webp

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

a Squire playing a Squier ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

I have 2 Mexican Strats... one is a Squier Series. I prefer it.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

I have quite a few guitars, including some expensive pro American made instruments but I still love my JV Fender Squire strat (it has a fender headstock). I've had it for 40 years - and is a great instrument built properly. Its never had any fret sprout in all that time, that means that the wood was cared for properly. Lovely instrument and stands up easily against my more expensive models. A good guitar is a good guitar irrespective of the brand.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Zoltan

Hey this was not a dig at brand! It was a dig at granma... I mean grammar!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination